Colorado Springs & Denver, CO
In a Validation Study, Corvirtus administers a spectrum of assessments to current employees and asks supervisors to complete evaluations of their performance. The responses determine which assessments relate to performance and should be used for hiring. This process is a key differentiator for Corvirtus not offered by many assessment companies.
Managers who pass assessments are:
- 14x more likely to fit in with your culture and stay when how they view themselves aligns with the Goodwill brand.
- 12x more likely to be truthful and reach out to others who need help.
- 15x more likely to excel at core job tasks and effectively allocate resources to priorities.
Customer-facing employees who pass assessments are:
- 16x more likely to monitor the quality of all work to ensure standards are met.
- 12x more likely to effectively manage his or her time.
- 12x more likely to logically solve problems without previously acquired knowledge.
Back-of-House employees who pass assessments are:
- 12x more likely to show resilence and demonstrate flexibility in the workplace.
- 11x more likely to possess overall performance skills key for success.
- 10x more likely to show the ability to work without close supervision.